May 21, 2009

I almost forgot

Since I first did this post I have recieved this award from 3 other bloggers so I just wanted to say thank you to Samantha at Two Hearts Together, Leslie at Celebrating Home, Misty at Creative Itch and Alicia at Imma Mama for also giving me this award. AHHH, it is so great to have people that love/enjoy this blog.


This was a while ago and I meant to post about it when it happened but somehow almost a week slipped by me. I wanted to thank Lacey over at Laptops to Lullabies for the blog award she gave to me. It was great to read that she checks on me and my little blog daily (if only I would post something daily). Thanks a million for the recognition.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Hey I awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award! I didnt know you already had it, but oh well who says you cant get the same one twice?
    Thanks for the great work :)
    Check it out:
    http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/05/23/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ~Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...